Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tanning Rooms Pictures What Color Would You Paint The Walls In This Living Room (pictures Included)?

What color would you paint the walls in this living room (pictures included)? - tanning rooms pictures

I will be the center of Black Entertainment move in another room or use in the garage. I have not decided yet. The furniture is chocolate brown leather and coffee and end tables, marble with contrasting colors in chocolate brown and cinnamon thinking as a color of a buttercup or a little color Goldish. Maybe even a red light or something. Do not just want to be bleak:

http://www.roomvues.com/publicPictureNew ...

This is another image from the other side of the room. I must put curtains on the windows and back door, but can not because I do not know, what color to paint the walls. What do you think? More decorating tips?

http://www.roomvues.com/publicPictureNew ...

6 comments:

The ReDesign Diva said...

A buttercup yellow or cream would be nice, soft and comfortable. You want to strongly consider administration of the Council of the face. If your room facing south with the sun through the window all day, it is possible that since Yellow is a warm color, the room was stuffy and hot. If you still want the yellow, then you can opt for a yellow cooler to walk like a sweet lemon cream.

The yellow looks good with chocolate furniture and the carpet meets.

Enjoy your new site! Oh ... and yellow is a good choice to bring sunlight into a room, so if you are to the west or north, is its origin yellow gold button be great!

auntcook... said...

I painted my kitchen so-called "Adobe Tan" in the collection of Valspar paint at Lowe's .... Colored with a touch of yellow and orange ... I know he describes does not seem too attractive, but looks fantastic on the walls! I have maple cabinets and looks great with the Browns! I believe that the exclusion was based from brown-orange look great with your furniture would be. In fact, they warm the atmosphere is warm.

. said...

I do not know what color to use when I'm in the same dilemma and I do not know what to use, but you can contact magnetic curtain rods in your metal door. They work very well. Good luck with your decor.

Emyli J said...

I think you should take an antique white or cream .. something in the family. It will make the room look bigger!

Patti_Ja said...

I think the Buttercup sounds so good ... Eggshells or ... perhaps a salmon

Kg said...

Spanish Chestnut

Post a Comment