Thursday, November 5, 2009

Testical Cyst Rectum/testical Pain...?

Rectum/testical pain...? - testical cyst

A few nights ago my wife and I had sex before bedtime. Rite after I started to feel pain in the testicle. The next morning I had a slight pain in my anus ... I thought it was nothing and decided that my doctor this week. So, already a few days and now it seems it is not my testicles hurt ... It's just behind them. My anus is still a dull pain that is out on a whim, only slight. This year I went to the emergency room for pain in my left testicle and he said he had varicocele. You have an ultrasound, no signs of cancer or cysts. Now I wonder what the hell they have done for me ...
Any idea is welcome.

2 comments:

Lorri N said...

Perhaps you have a hernia, it is probably just a muscle strain - go see a doctor, you may also have problems with the prostate.

Harley Girl said...

Poultry oil, flaxseed and other essential fatty acids (EFA) from fish oil, olive oil and nuts, and plenty of fresh water. Choose organic foods when possible, increased. Avoid: Processed foods, hydrogenated Fast food, junk foods, animal fats, oils and margarine, sugar and white flour, alcohol and caffeine.
Additional Fiber: Add 1 tablespoon of psyllium seed hull fiber and / or 6 to 8 tablespoons of flour, flax seeds and / or a cup of oat bran in the diet. Remember to increase the intake of water for 2 to 3 liters per day.

Nutritional Supplements
Bioflavonoids 1000 mg per day of vitamin C: 1000 mg 3 times daily with meals, zinc: 30 mg vitamin E 400 IU per day

Post a Comment