Friday, February 12, 2010

Blood In Phlegm More Condition_symptoms Blood In Phlegm?

Blood in phlegm? - blood in phlegm more condition_symptoms

I was sick for a week and about 3 days now. It started with a cold, with only mucus, sore throat, night, and sometimes a cough, I began an expectorant cough syrup disadvantages. I thought this 6 days. The seventh day I took Advil (ibuprofen) for my sore throat. The next day I woke up feeling pretty awful, with fever, headache, and very, very bad cough. On this day, my parents have said that I take a bacterial infection, because my mucus / phlegm was green / yellow / was brown, and needs to penicillin. Then my parents started me two penicillin tablets per day (one every twelve hours). On the same day, but I realized that had the cough that blood stains on it. My grandmother thought it was my cough, so do not worry. Anyway, the nextDay I woke up a little better, but there was more blood in the sputum (not an exaggeration, but it was) an increase. And today, there is a little more blood in the sputum of days. How to help?

3 comments:

Marlieke... said...

First, you know the perscription penicillin is to receive only. I think you should see a professional because their parents have an idea, but not professionals defenatly. I'm sure they love you and want to be better, but it could be very dangerous to give someone penicillin, if your order. Still, there are people allergic to this medication, you should read it carefully. only to consult a doctor. He can help you know what you are doing. Good luck

Heather said...

RSV seems that for me. We are fighting against pneumonia at 2.5 years, for his RV and brought it to deteriorate into pneumonia. We had no idea whether he RSV and now my husband and I fought well. My husband had a little blood in the mucous membrane, which might not be a sign of something more serious ... I'm only a doctor, because even if the VRS and other persons who may become infected and then they are children who are at risk to lose their lives ... the really serious things. However, some characters have the RV are cold like symptoms are different and in adults than in children. In most cases, is safe and his body will be able to beat him to reconsider, but even better.

exnavyma... said...

The brown spots are the lifeblood of the time that come from dry sinuses, sore throat, etc. You also need to stay hydrated to help the sputum (phlegm), is less traumatic for the nasopharynx can. Stay in the treatment and feel normal again in the next few days.

Post a Comment