Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vhs C Camcorder Tape Teachers Favorite How Do I Play My Maxwell Camcorder Videocassette Recorded Vhs Tape?

How do I play my maxwell camcorder videocassette recorded vhs tape? - vhs c camcorder tape teachers favorite

I have an old camcorder uses VHS-C tape to record video on a DVD. His appearance as a VHS tape and a path of mini-DVD drive in my usual. What do you call what I must buy to see what is on this tape on my TV?. And it is possible to convert this band to a mini-DVD, if I take the store?

1 comments:

Jim said...

All you need is a VHS-C adapter. They find it difficult, but Circuit City or Best Buy and Radio Shack should have one. All employees responsible in any electronics store should know what you mean when you say you want a VHS-C adapter.

You could try Wal-Mart, but they searched my VHS-C camcorder broke 5 years ago.

Whatever the video onto DVD. Yes, it is very possible. It is necessary in a business or company that you do not find in your area. Let me start with a good camera shop. If this fails, try the yellow pages and find the video for a production to recover the ground, offers transfers from VHS to DVD. You can use something like "Put your movies on DVD to announce." Prices vary for youNgth you VHS.

The other option is to do it myself. You need a good team and good software. Something like Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Plus work. Comes with everything needed to transfer a VHS to DVD, with the exception of the DVD recorder. If your computer already has many supporters. If not, in fact, most are not that expensive.

I hope that helps!

Post a Comment