Friday, February 19, 2010

Shoes For Hyperhidrosis Extreme Hyperhidrosis?

Extreme hyperhidrosis? - shoes for hyperhidrosis

in 14th and I've had hyperhidrosis since the age of nine years and nothing works. Do I use Drysol on my hands, feet and armpits every night and nothing. My father bought this thing called Drionic and use for an hour on my hands and feet an hour every day for a week and a half, and sweat is the same. My father said he had no money to Botox or surgery, but a plastic surgeon who said he would prefer that I get Botox operation that would cost more because they went last. First, the sweat, then I get nervous, my sweat, sweat, and then more, then I feel like I'm crying. My mother told her of his worst levels during puberty, but I know this lady who was up to the age of 30 when he arrived at the surgery. I hate it, I do not shakeDS, and wear only shoes are tennis shoes with these things in them a sponge to absorb the sweat. Is there anything I can such as surgery or botox, I can really work?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which the person from excessive sweating. People with hyperhidrosis sweat even when the temperature is cold, or at rest. Every body part is sensitive to hyperhidrosis, but more areas where there is a high concentration of sweat glands: armpits, hands, feet and groin. The cause of hyperhidrosis is unknown. Some doctors assume that it is caused by an overactive sympathetic nerves. Other factors include stress, anxiety, certain foods and beverages, tobacco, snuff and caffeine.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/13317683/Hyper ...
This will greatly

Post a Comment