Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bearded Dragon Lip Bearded Dragon Experts Only Please!!!?

Bearded Dragon experts only please!!!? - bearded dragon lip

I went to a pet shop to ask for something. My three years old bearded dragon has a pink bump on the inside of the mouth, but your taste in the vicinity of the lip. (Almost, I would have said that the roof of the mouth, but the closer to the front of the mouth) no symptoms of theres .. green or black, and I really do not think theres even know. Anyway, the lady said PROXID simply a Q-Tip, and you simply remove the piece is pink with the mouth, and when they rot or what will happen. Can we really put in the mouth PROXID bearded dragons!?

2 comments:

West Coast Dragons said...

I would like first to clarify that I do not believe I have an "expert", but I doubt that each of you a really specialized here, so I give the best advice and local knowledge to find ..... ..
Only answer to your question, no, I would not recommend, by peroxide in the mouth dragon! As the dose does not seem to affect his kite in each case and not shut down, raw or oozing, I would not make a lot of worries. What happened? The nature ... unforeseeable and unavoidable. If none of these things that change or is dismayed, please do not go to a pet store for advice! Call or visit a vet instead of reptiles.
More often than not, pet "employees" are nothing more than a little knowledge about some of the animals they sell, and you remember the key word here sold. It would be much less dangerous if it is a little peroxide in your mouth, sellers, and then perhaps your advice ill will disappear. ☺
http://www.westcoastdragons.com

gamamoe said...

I have 5, but I had not, I dass'll tell you to get where we help. Join these groups on Yahoo Groups.
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beard ...
and
... http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/pogon
Both groups are really great to help with the problems, give them a chance and are very well kept informed of the dragon. Many of them were, and the farmers have more than 1 dragon. They are fantastic to answer questions and they can not say what. Good luck.

Post a Comment