Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gift Card Holders I'm Designing Gift Card Holders For A Business. Is There A Cheap Way To Get Them Printed Myself I.e. Kinko's?

I'm designing gift card holders for a business. Is there a cheap way to get them printed myself i.e. Kinko's? - gift card holders

I understand the holders of gift cards for business with my mother. There are online options that allow me to make myself and then raise my intention to print. However, I find this concern for the person and not via the Internet, because some small detail that could be annoying if not personally ready. Has anyone ever tried to get it to Kinko's, or it is a service made available to a local printer?

Moreover, it is cheaper in the local print shops like Kinko's or your Internet?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

I always have, Office Depot, when I director of marketing for a job where I worked for someone else. It was always a great price and nice if you could bend it, so cheap or free. I will always use me as a gift.

Jay said...

Kinko's will print clearly. You are is best just to have a file in a format that they take on. In this way, can not spoil.

What you do is not cut and fold. And his choice of paper can be limited with a weight.

You can find a local company, the pressure is on, but most of them were in the bankruptcy of Kinko's use or specialized in large quantities. If the company has seen his mother, for example, 10,000 of them, you should have no difficulties, a printer, if you live near a city.

Do not be afraid of online services. If you find a good reputation, you can produce without any problems or concerns. The only thing is that you exactly what you want, need. If you build it, they left in text and graphics, then you take a big risk.

Post a Comment