Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rose Room Hospice Rose In Winter, How To Take Care Of Rose In Private Room?

Rose in winter, how to take care of rose in private room? - rose room hospice

I bought a small bottle of pink (I do not know what type of pink flowers are small, yellow and pink) and set the pot in my closet in the library (I live in dorm). The winter comes so please tell me how to take care of the roses in your room? There is no sun in winter here, but my room is still preserved in the heat. I have never planted roses before, so what? Now I am always my roses in the rose special reason (which I bought at the supermarket), but you show me some good advice for my roses? Manure? Water? The light from the lamp? Thank you.

1 comments:

nannamis... said...

Your roses are dormant in winter. That need to be circumcised. Spring is the time to feed them. Roses are not intended to grow inside. Perhaps you could put some fresh air and sunshine for a few days a week. Good luck

Post a Comment