Sunday, January 3, 2010

Microscopic Knee Surgery Should My 80 Year Old Mother Do A Knee Surgery?

Should my 80 year old mother do a knee surgery? - microscopic knee surgery

My mother is 80 years. In 1999, she had a heart attack, which damaged his heart. But today is good. It has implanted a pacemaker and heart with a defibrillator seems fine so far. His complaint is kneeling, as the cause of your pain and constant burning or stinging, especially if one tries to go. You can not walk more than a few meters. His legs are slightly bent inward near each other in the matter. The knee surgeon, "he said in his knees. She asked her cardiologist (several times) if I have a knee operation, was received and he told me I could. I know that's not a question on Yahoo is the place to say yes or no to this proposal but I have to input from people who have been through similar surgery, and to take him if you please. Each input and advice (maybe a few new things today, microscopic surgery) would be greatly appreciated? (Many thanks in advance).

0 comments:

Post a Comment